Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dino-mite birthday!



This birthday card made for my second cousin who is turning two. And what little boy doesn't like dinosaurs!

The T-Rex cutting file is from PPPR (Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons) and can be purchased here: http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/item_235/Dino-Mite-Cutting-Files.htm


I'm entering this into the PPPR Monthly challenge - Made with Love. My first challenge in a while, since my son was born and my first ever using Paper Piecing. Fingers crossed!

Have a "rawring" weekend everyone!
Louise.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the bright, fun colors, the touches of glimmer and the dinosaur (and sentiment) are super cute! Thanks for playing along with the Made with Love challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
    Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super birthday card!! I have always loved that dinosaur set and you did a great job with T-Rex!! Thanks for linking up with the PPPR "Made With Love" challenge!!
    Nicole
    PPPR dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... What a dino-mite card! I'm sure your second cousin is going to love it:) Thank You for playing along with us over at PPPR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute, Louise! What a sweet card for a 2 year old! Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Made with Love challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete